- Ref: 10757
- Sleeps: 6 (3 Bedrooms)
3 bed 2 bathroom apartment with parking for one car close to York Minster. Family friendly, close to Supermarket for all your essentials, spacious and bright. Great for a short or long stay in York.
A previous guest said - "Perfect location, very close to the city centre, grocery store behind. Loved having the lift , much easier than carrying luggage upstairs. Nice modern bathrooms, a big table for family dinners and games, appreciated the dishwasher and washer, especially since I had a long stay."
When you look where to stay in York 3 things are important -1. Location (easy to get to everything on foot) 2. Parking and 3. Away from the noise! This fantastic apartment in a converted historic building has it all - tick!
* Close to York Minster and easy walking to the attractions, restaurants and shops of York yet away from the noise at night.
* Child friendly - we supply cot, high chair, toys, books and games
* Secure parking for one car (check parkopedia for nearby car parks if you have more than one car)
* Supermarket very close so shopping for your supplies is really easy
* Beautiful bright lounge/dining area with light streaming in through 3 metre high Georgian windows.
*Sleeping arrangements are split across three bedrooms on two floors - two king sized and one room with full sized bunk beds. The flat has an en suite shower room in the downstairs bedroom and there is a house bathroom (shower over bath) on the upper floor.
* York's main railway station is an easy 15 minute walk from the flat. It is a very easy city to get around on foot.
* Secure bike shed for visitors who wish to cycle. York is a great city for bikes !
* Wifi is included. Kitchen has washing machine.
Check in is after 3pm and check out is by 10am. No smoking, hen or stag parties or pets.