Free Parking for 1 Car
- Next to York Minster – Premier Location!
- Contemporary building with unique historic features
- On same site as Minster Townhouse – “The Purey Cust”
- Ideal for wedding accommodation
- Approved accommodation by York Hospitium wedding venue
- 2 bedrooms (lower ground floor) plus sofa bed (ground floor)
- Sleeps up to 6
- ️Wi-Fi and Virgin TV
- Bedding and Linen
- Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Cooker, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Modern kitchen, self-catering facilities
- Coffee Maker (Nespresso)
- Easy walk or quick taxi from Train Station
- Meet and Greet service included
- Free digital welcome guide
- 1 double bed/2 single beds/1 sofa bed (lounge)
- 1 Bathroom (lower ground floor) and 1 shower room (ground floor)
- Free parking for 1 car
About the property
Is this the best location for a holiday rental in York? Situated in the secured gated development "The Purey Cust" next to York Minster. A totally unique architect designed 2 bed (sleeps 6 with use of the sofa bed) property that combines history with contemporary features.
On the ground floor level – shower room, open plan living room, dining area, snug/office workspace and uber contemporary fully fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances. The living room has full glazing allowing light to flood into this space.
Travel back in time down the historic stone staircase and archway from 1616 into the 2 modern bedrooms underground (one double and one twin) and the main bathroom. There is also a sofa bed in the main living room which will enable the property to sleep 6 in total.
Outside there is parking for one car (a major benefit for a York city centre property) and an area where you can sit and enjoy a drink in the evening or why not enjoy your cuppa in the morning before heading out to enjoy all that wonderful York has to offer.
As you would expect from such a high class property wifi, bedding, linen and towels are all included together with complimentary toiletries, coffee maker and coffee pods.
We provide a meet and greet service to ensure that you have all the information you need about the property and the area and you have personal contact throughout your stay should you need it.
Check in is after 3pm and check out is by 10am. No smoking (The property and The Purey Cust Development are non smoking), hen or stag parties or pets.