Free Parking for 1 Car
- ️Close to York Minster
- Historic converted building
- 3 bedrooms (one en-suite)
- 2 double beds/2 single beds (bunk beds)
- 1 bathroom and 1 en-suite
- Free parking for 1 car
- Wi-Fi and TV
- Bedding and Linen
- Washer, Microwave, Cooker
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Modern kitchen, self-catering facilities
- Great location – large Sainsburys supermarket at rear
- Easy walk or quick taxi from Train Station
- Free digital welcome guide
About the property
3 bed 2 bathroom apartment with parking for one car close to York Minster. Family friendly, Next to large supermarket for all your essentials, spacious and bright historic building with large windows. Great for a short or long stay in York.
A previous guest said - "Perfect location, very close to the city centre, grocery store behind. Loved having the lift , much easier than carrying luggage upstairs. Nice modern bathrooms, a big table for family dinners and games, appreciated the dishwasher and washer, especially since I had a long stay."
When you look where to stay in York 3 things are important -1. Location (easy to get to everything on foot) 2. Parking and 3. Away from the city centre noise! This fantastic apartment in a converted listed historic building has it all - tick!
* Close to York Minster and easy walking to the attractions, restaurants and shops of York yet away from the noise at night.
* Child friendly - we supply cot, high chair, toys, books and games
* Secure parking for one car (check parkopedia for nearby car parks if you have more than one car)
* Supermarket (Sainsburys) very close (overlooks) so shopping for your supplies is really easy
* Beautiful bright lounge/dining area with light streaming in through 3 metre high Georgian single glazed windows.
*Sleeping arrangements are split across three bedrooms on two floors - two king sized and one room with full sized bunk beds. The flat has an en suite shower room in the downstairs bedroom and there is a house bathroom (shower over bath) on the upper floor.
* York's main railway station is an easy 15 minute walk from the flat. It is a very easy city to get around on foot.
* Secure bike shed for visitors who wish to cycle. York is a great city for bikes !
* Wifi is included. Kitchen has washing machine.
Check in is after 3pm and check out is by 10am. No smoking, hen or stag parties or pets.